Sunday, February 22, 2015

My favourite breakfast

http://www.kaylaitsines.com/blogs/news/18717447-the-easiest-overnight-oats?utm_source=Master+List&utm_campaign=ed1bf50a96-Newsletter_71_should_Exercise_when_sick_2_2_15_US&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bd2f136c59-ed1bf50a96-159484529&mc_cid=ed1bf50a96&mc_eid=fdd06aea28

This is Kayla Itsines recipe - she is such a babe.  Follow her on instagram!!

These oats are soooo good - I put in loads of random nuts and seeds.  But I hardly ever have fresh fruit on top because I'm poor. I make it the night before an early workout and put it in my bag and eat it at work after an early spin/swim - it is so yummy!

I also eat it out of a glass jar because I'm that edgy but I hear normal tuppaware does the trick too

(Disclaimer - this is my favourite HEALTHY breakfast.  My actual favourite breakfast is sausages, bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, maple syrup, juice and coffee obvs)

No comments:

Post a Comment